Blog post 1

   My name is Therese but everyone calls me TC. It is not my initials, just a nickname my older brother gave me when I was very little. I am born and raised Tallahassee and have only ever lived one other place. I am a senior family and child science major with a minor in education. I am very excited to graduate in the summer and hopefully go to nursing school after I graduate. I will more than likely be attending Tallahassee Community College nursing school to continue my education. My main goal is to be a nurse anesthetist so I have a lot more school in my future. 

    I do not have a lot of experience with technology, especially in education. I have only used word and excel for school up until this point. I have done a little bit with PowerPoint and even less with google docs. I have never really had a need to be fluent with technology so I am excited to get more exposure with this class.

I have my own laptop and am learning more programs I can use to help me with assignments and future school. I recently downloaded all of the Microsoft applications so I have access to those programs like word, excel, PowerPoint, and notes. I currently use my phone a lot for reminders and my calendar so I can stay on top of my school work and my work stuff. I also use teams frequently for work meetings and communicating with my coworkers. That program has been very beneficial since the pandemic and it is very user friendly. Zoom has also been a prevalent program in my life during the pandemic as we try to limit the amount of in person interaction while the pandemic is still so prevalent. 

Comments